Terms & Conditions
Please find the official terms and conditions for the San Carlos Hotel below.
If you have further questions or need assistance booking your room, please contact the hotel.
Valid credit card is required for guarantee at time of reservation. Upon check-in, guests are required to have their own valid major credit card and a government issued ID for security deposit and incidentals.
All major credit cards are accepted:
- American Express
- Master Card
- Diners Club/Carte Blanch
Reservations will be subject to a Facility Fee of $34.42 per room/ per night.
The Facility fee includes:
- Fitness center access
- Business Lounge with 6 computers and 2 wireless printers
- High speed premium wireless internet
- Unlimited faxes
- In-room gourmet coffee and teas
- Concierge service
- Package handling/storage prior to your stay for up to five (5) pieces
No pets allowed.
Fee is based on the severity of the damage and will be posted to your folio.
Cancellations must be received 24 hours prior to arrival date before 3:00pm EST. One night's room and tax charges will be applied for cancellations within that window. Non-refundable reservations will be non-cancellable, and no modifications allowed.
Penthouse Booking Requirements
A security deposit of US$500.00 along with a photo identification must be supplied at time of registration. This security deposit will be applied to any damages if applicable, or will be released at time of departure.
Check In - Check Out
Minimum age required to check-in is 21 years old.
Wi-Fi is offered in all rooms and throughout the Hotel.
A $350 penalty will be applied to your folio if smoking in a non-smoking room occurs.
If booking is pre-paid, non-refundable the full stay will still be charged. All other reservations will be reviewed individually. Certain exceptions may apply.
Rates and Taxes
- Rates are per room/per night based on single or double occupancy.
- Additional person charges apply per night (Children under 16 are free in room with parent(s), maximum of two).
- Current city and state taxes apply (14.75% city/state, plus occupancy tax of $3.50 per room, $5.50 per junior suite and $7.50 per Elite One-Bedroom Suites).
- Accessible Hotel and Room Features:
- Accessible guest room doors and doorways (at least 36-inches of clear width passage).
- Accessible Bathrooms and Features, including shower/tub or just shower.
- Accessible room controls: Lower thermostat, light switches, latches and peephole.
- Accessible clear floor space.
- Accessible Kitchenette Access
- Alarms and Visual Notification Available upon request. Includes the following; Visual alerts for telephone, door knock, fire alarm, alarm clock and TTY/TTD Unit.
Note: when booking your reservation please let us know which of the above items you require so that we can accommodate your needs.
For more information please visit our Accessibility page.
We accept packages sent to the hotel under the guest name.
A fee of $5 per package applies if 6 or more packages arrive at the hotel before guest arrival.